Search This Blog

Friday, September 10, 2010

Interpol - Interpol (Self Titled) [2010]



I'm not going to lie, I'm not a veteran to Interpol. I listened to and appreciated Turn On The Bright Lights and Antics. Particularly TOTBL more so. The general consensus including my own opinion lean more towards calling TOTBL one of their "catchier" and more rounded albums they have produced. With that being said, it's hard to beat an already great album with an even greater one. I wouldn't say that their new self titled album is any better, however it shares the same qualities as some of the more popular songs on previous albums that really "get back to where they should be" in terms of choral compositions and so on so forth. I actually purchased this album a few days ago, and as of yet its still like 5 bucks. It's really cheap. Really, Really, just go out and buy it, cheap.

Here's the new song, "Memory Serves" off the album.

No comments:

Post a Comment